The community of St Thomas’ is involved in many events within the township of Sale. Children regularly participate in Eisteddfods and give their time at nursing homes. At school we make it a priority to raise money for local organisations and donate to Project Compassion.
The children represent the school at different Anzac Day and Rememberance Day ceremonies which are linked to our camp to Canberra.
We have extremely supportive parents who are involved in:
- Parent Information Evenings.
- Class Parents Program.
- Class Masses and Liturgies.
- Sports and Swimming Carnivals
- Celebrations and Feast Days.
- Tuckshop helpers.
- Book covering and library assistance.
- Literacy & Numeracy assistance.
- P & F activities. Fundraising/working bees.
- Grounds Committee.