CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF CATHOLIC EDUCATION IN SALE
Our school is a place of faith and learning
Dear Parents and Families,
We come to the end of the term and thank you sincerely for supporting your children through the second phase of Remote Schooling. Staff have been delighted with your continued support and feedback and have learnt so much about individual children. Teachers look forward to continuing their communication with families on a regular basis and encourage you to contact the school to discuss your child’s learning when we all return to school.
Yesterday, you should have received details regarding arrangements for Term Four.
- All students will return on Monday, October 5th with gates opening at 8.30am.
- Drop off and pick up arrangements will remain the same as the beginning of Term Three with alphabetical order drop off in the morning and year level pick up at the end of the day.
- Staff will be waiting at entry gates to assist children upon their return.
- Temperature checks will take place at entrance gates.
- Parents needing to enter the school must do so via Guthridge Parade, using the Office gate.
- Children who are not well are not to attend school.
- Phone calls will be made to parents/guardians/carers to collect children who present unwell at school.
- Foundation classes will be the first class to leave at the end of the day, with Raglan St and Guthridge Pde gates opening at 3pm. Please check the table of details shared with you yesterday for the departure times of other year levels.
- Gates will close at 3.25pm.
- We ask parents to communicate arrangements to children regarding the end of the day. A note in the diary is particularly useful for younger children.
- Country buses will pick up children from school during Week One.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff; Children are welcome to wear masks also but are not required to.
- Social distancing rules will be observed by adults and children will be encouraged to do the same.
- Staff and children will be encouraged to regularly wash their hands and sanitise.
- Staff and children will be encouraged to cough and sneeze into their elbow/sleeve if tissues are not readily available.
We all look forward to a smooth transition back to school.
We congratulate Fr Peter Bickley who celebrates his 75th birthday this Saturday. We have missed his smiles around the school and look forward to seeing him more regularly when restrictions ease. At present, Masses cannot be held at school.
We would like to announce that Alicia Piasente will be joining our administration team. We sincerely thank Kay Lay for her years of dedicated service to our school community. Kay will be finishing up on the 22nd October and we hope she enjoys her retirement.
Again, we thank you for your support and appreciate the many photos shared during the term. Enjoy your holidays.
God bless and Take Care,
School Fee statements were emailed on Wednesday.
All Activity Levies and Camp Levies have been discounted and a full credit for these charges will appear on your account.
As previously advertised, if your financial circumstances have been affected during the current Covid 19 restrictions, there are concession options available. Please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before this Friday 18th September, to discuss your options. If you have recently obtained a Health Care Card please contact Anita or Casey as above.
As a result of the Activity and Camp Levy discounts, a number of accounts have gone into credit. If this is the case, you should have received a separate notification with a link to a form to complete with options for processing your credit. Please ensure you complete and submit this form by 18th September. If your account is in credit and you do not have a Direct Debit arrangement in place, we ask that you still complete the form, ignoring the Direct Debit wording.
Please do not hesitate to make contact us if you wish to discuss your account.
And she gave birth to her firstborn son
and wrapped him in bands of cloth
and laid him in a manger,
because there was no place for them in the inn.
(Luke 2: 7-8)
Entries will be due in October.
TERM 3 - Monday 13th July - Friday 18th September (2.15pm finish)
TERM 4 - Monday 5th October - Friday 18th December
|Term 4||Tuesday 3rd November (Melbourne Cup)|
SCHOOL CLOSURE DAYS
|Term 4||Monday 2nd November|
|Friday 18th December|